Sunday, September 27, 2009

Inspirational Sunday: "He'll Carry You"

Today at church we had a fantastic lesson on Elder Holland's Conference Address, "None Were With Him". So I had planned on posting this YouTube video of his talk that is incredible, but then remembered that I had posted it on my personal blog on Easter... So I thought I'd share something else, but take the time to go watch the "None Were With Him" video. It's incredible...

In the lesson today, we spoke of how Christ was alone so that we don't have to EVER be alone. And when I watched this video of Hilary Weeks' Song, "He'll Carry You", I think it is saying the same thing...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails