Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday: Chocolate Covered Raspberries

works for me wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos

My FAVORITE candy from the store is Chocolate-covered Raspberries! Delish!

But I have something even better! This is one of the finest things in life as far as I'm concerned...


Chocolate Covered Raspberries!

Photobucket

Hard and chocolate on the outside...
Sweet and juicy on the inside!

You want to make some?

First you will need to wash and dry your raspberries...

Then space them out on a pan so none of them are touching and throw into the freezer for 30 - 60 minutes.
Photobucket

Next, you'll melt your chocolate - I actually have a "Chocolate Warmer" because I LOVE to dip things in chocolate.
Photobucket

Once your raspberries are nice, cold, and firm you just need to cover them with chocolate and set them on foil or wax paper to set up...
Photobucket

Once the chocolate is set up you can throw them together in a bag or dish. You'll want to let the raspberries thaw so they are nice and juicy when you bite into it.

Photobucket

Seriously - such incredible yumminess for such an easy treat!

If you are going to keep them around for a few days, I would definitely store them in the fridge. (I've never kept them around that long - they are usually gone in the next few minutes because I JUST can't RESIST!)
Chocolate Covered Raspberries - it DEFINITELY works for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails