Thursday, March 11, 2010

Book Review: The Goose Girl

Can I just say that I LOVED the book The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale?

I borrowed this book from a friend almost two years ago and JUST got around to FINALLY reading it! I wish I would of done it years ago!

I liked it so much that I had to tell my kids the story line as I read it because I knew they would LOVE it too since it was about princesses and bad guys! And they even had me read it to them towards the end!

I can't wait to read the next one in the series!!!




Books on My List: (BOLD - Currently Reading; Purple - I finished it!)

Books on my bookcase I REALLY want to read:
  • The Goose Girl - Shannon Hale

  • Fishers of Men - Gerald N. Lund

  • 101 Powerful Promises from Latter-day Prophets - Wayne Brickey

  • God Wants a Powerful People - Sheri Dew

  • Daughters of God - S. Michael Wilcox

  • If Life Were Easy, It Wouldn't Be Hard - Sheri Dew

  • Total Money Makeover - Dave Ramsey

  • How to Win Friends and Influence People - Dale Carnegie

  • Saving Kristen - Jack Weyland

  • Please Pass the Scriptures - John Hilton III

  • 10 Secrets Wise Parents Know - Brent L. Top & Bruce A. Chadwick

  • The Christmas Sweater - Glenn Beck

  • Life of Joseph Smith - George Q. Cannon

  • The Five Thousand Year Leap - W. Cleon Skousen

  • The Peacegiver - James L. Ferrell

Book Club Books:


Other Books I'd Like To Read:

  • Overcoming Under Earning - Barbara Stanny

  • The Undaunted - Gerald N. Lund

  • The Great and The Terrible Series (vol. 1-6) - Chris Stewart

  • My Sister's Keeper - Jodi Picoult

  • Sarah's Quilt - Nancy E. Turner

  • Forest Born - Shannon Hale

  • The Best of Times: A Dickens Inn Novel - Anita Stansfield

  • The Silence of Snow - Anita Stansfield

  • The Last Song - Nicholas Sparks

  • Dear John - Nicholas Sparks (NEW on list: 3/7/10)

  • Open: An Autobiography - Andre Agassi (NEW on list: 3/710)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails