Sunday, March 7, 2010

Works For Me Wednesday: Fast-n-Easy Shoe Polish

works for me wednesday Pictures, Images and Photos


I am the WORST at taking care of my shoes! I must drag my feet or something when I walk because my boots and dress shoes are ALWAYS needing to be polished! The toes are always worn out and scuffed...


I remember watching my dad polish his shoes all the time growing up and there has been MANY times that I have thought to myself that I need to have him show me what to do, but to be honest... I have NO idea how to polish shoes and don't have any shoe polish - even if I did know how!


Well, I have some black boots that I LOVE but haven't worn for awhile because the toes are SO bad it's embarassing! So this week I decided I'd try to take a black sharpie marker to them...


I LOVED the results! Why didn't I do this MONTHS ago?!?


Photobucket


Yeah, if you look real, REAL close you can tell that it isn't the same color - but who's going to be getting down on the ground looking at my boots?


Now to find a brown marker that will work on my brown boots...

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure I own these exact same shoes, and I have the same problem. I'm definitely going to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails